Members of the Pet Industry Association promote a professional pet industry, and encourage responsible pet ownership. We subscribe to the following beliefs:
- The welfare of the animals in our charge and under our care must be paramount.
- All Australians who can responsibly own a pet should have the opportunity to do so.
- Pets are essential for a healthy society.
- PIAA membership should be based on professionalism and high standards.
- PIAA members commit to self regulation as well as adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Members who don’t conform to the Code of Practice should have their membership revoked.
Ask Julie about a free initial consultation
Phone: 0417 873267 Or contact us via email: email@example.com
Many thanks Julie for taking such good care of Sandy and Anzac again during our 6 week stay in Adelaide. You were able to pick up just where you left off after our visit last year. They clearly remembered and loved you. It was so reassuring to have you check on them - and tire them out!! - so we could really enjoy our holiday. Your professionalism is much appreciated, always on time, great communication, a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to our next trip to Adelaide and to seeing you again. Alison. - Return visitor