Members of the Pet Industry Association promote a professional pet industry, and encourage responsible pet ownership. We subscribe to the following beliefs:
- The welfare of the animals in our charge and under our care must be paramount.
- All Australians who can responsibly own a pet should have the opportunity to do so.
- Pets are essential for a healthy society.
- PIAA membership should be based on professionalism and high standards.
- PIAA members commit to self regulation as well as adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Members who don’t conform to the Code of Practice should have their membership revoked.
Ask Julie about a free initial consultation
Phone: 0417 873267 Or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie has been looking after our cat Pepe for several years now and we are very grateful for her service. Pepe is an indoor cat in his senior years and has health issues, which require twice-daily treatment so we opt to have Julie sit him in the morning and night. When I’m conveying feeding and medication requirements, Julie is keen to ensure these are followed so it’s comforting to know that he gets the attention he needs when we’re away. Julie has a caring approach and takes time to understand Pepe’s individuality. We get photos of him at every visit, (including the odd selfie of him sitting on her lap looking quite content! ) She is also happy to provide further communication if we ever have any concerns. Pepe is always happy to see us when we return home but it’s obvious he’s been well looked after. Engaging Julie to sit Pepe is a breeze as we always receive prompt communication regarding availability and key collection. - Toni