Members of the Pet Industry Association promote a professional pet industry, and encourage responsible pet ownership. We subscribe to the following beliefs:
- The welfare of the animals in our charge and under our care must be paramount.
- All Australians who can responsibly own a pet should have the opportunity to do so.
- Pets are essential for a healthy society.
- PIAA membership should be based on professionalism and high standards.
- PIAA members commit to self regulation as well as adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Members who don’t conform to the Code of Practice should have their membership revoked.
Ask Julie about a free initial consultation
Phone: 0417 873267 Or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have to leave your pet in the hands of another, it can be an anxious experience. I was so nervous to leave our cat Gizmo when we went overseas recently, but Julie really helped to soothe my nerves. She sent daily emails of her adventures with Gizmo, accompanied with photos and even a video on occasion. I was so happy to see how well Gizmo was doing I cried when I received the first few emails. She was kind and affectionate towards him, and always made sure that her routine followed our wishes meaning that he was fed well and entertained while we were away. Finishing touches like watering plants, collecting our mail and putting our bins out meant we returned home to a happy cat and an ordered house - I won't be stressed at all next time I go away because I know Julie will make sure our cat is content. I couldn't have asked for a better pet sitter. - Sophia, Manningham