Members of the Pet Industry Association promote a professional pet industry, and encourage responsible pet ownership. We subscribe to the following beliefs:
- The welfare of the animals in our charge and under our care must be paramount.
- All Australians who can responsibly own a pet should have the opportunity to do so.
- Pets are essential for a healthy society.
- PIAA membership should be based on professionalism and high standards.
- PIAA members commit to self regulation as well as adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Members who don’t conform to the Code of Practice should have their membership revoked.
Ask Julie about a free initial consultation
Phone: 0417 873267 Or contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We had a wonderful holiday knowing Taxi was being cared for in her own home. We came home to a very relaxed and happy dog, and that made us feel so good. I had always been anxious about leaving her before, but now I have no worries. Thank you until next time. - Amy